6. When defining nodes, how do we identify a specific node that we want to set rules for?
7. When a Puppet agent evaluates the state of each component in the manifest, it uses gathered facts about the system to decide which rules to apply. What tool can these facts be "plugged into" in order to simplify management of the content of our Puppet configuration files?
8. What is the first thing that happens after a node connects to the Puppet master for the first time?
9. What does FQDN stand for, and what is it?
- Feedback Query Download Noise, which is extraneous data in feedback queries
- Far Quantum Data Node, which is a server node utilizing quantum entanglement
- Fairly Quantized Directory Network, which is a network consisting of equitable counted folders
- Fully Qualified Domain Name, which is the full address for a node