11. What is a production environment in Puppet?
- The software used for software development such as IDEs.
- The parts of the infrastructure where a service is executed, and served to its users.
- A cloud service for commercial production.
- A Virtual Machine reserved for beta software.
12. What is the --noop parameter used for?
13. What do rspec tests do?
- Checks that nodes can connect to the puppet master correctly
- Check the specification of the current node
- Check the manifests for specific content
- Checks that the node is running the correct operating system
14. How are canary environments used in testing?
- To store unused code
- As a test environment to detect problems before they reach the production environment
- As a repository for alternative coding methods for a particular problem
- As a test environment for final software versions