6. What is templating?
- The process of capturing the entire system configuration to enable us to reproduce virtual machines
- The process of copying virtual machines
- The process of creating a new virtual machine instance
- The process of testing configurations against known-working settings
7. Why is it important to consider the region and zone for your cloud service?
9. When setting up a new series of VMs using a reference image, what are some possible options for upgrading services running on our VM at scale?
- Manually updating files via the command line
- Create a new reference image each update
- Editing parameters and uploading files individually through the web interface
- Use a configuration management system like Puppet