28. You're the sole IT employee at your company. Most of the computers in your fleet are Windows machines. Your boss wants you to set up a network file storage. What file service should you use?
30. An employee sets up Apache HTTP Server. They type 127.0.0.1 in the browser to check that the content is there. What is the next step in the setup process?
31. Where does customer information, such as news articles, videos, large amounts of text, images, or audio files, generally get stored for web services?
32. HTTP status codes are codes or numbers that indicate some sort of error or info message that occurred when trying to access a web resource. When an HTTP request is successful, what number does the HTTP status code start with?
34. When a person inside your company is licensed to use software, what usually happens to their license if they leave the company?
35. Which of the following security protocols is used to format and transfer web content.
36. Company B is setting up commercial printing services on their network. Which of these are advantages of centrally managed commercial printers? Select all that apply.
- Printers can be managed one at a time
- Physically distant printers can be more easily managed
- It provides a central interface to collect diagnostic reports, such as low toner levels
- It allows the ability to deploy printer driver software so that your users can print from their computers
Shuffle Q/A 2
37. What is the main function of a database system?
- Databases allow us to store, query, filter, and manage large amounts of data
- D: Databases store and retrieve files over a network
- A database is a physical server that stores web files and the HTTP server software
- Databases are a way of securing communication between a web server and client