13. Digital marketing enables potential customers to act the moment they experience the ad, such as when a customer clicks on a digital ad to purchase a product. Which advantage of digital marketing does this represent?
14. Which statement about marketing careers is generally true?
- A digital marketing coordinator and e-commerce analyst often share similar skills.
- You are typically responsible for a wider range of marketing tasks in a large business than a small business.
- Marketing coordinators’ tasks at a company are often disconnected and unrelated.
- Specializing in a marketing field that aligns with your strengths is not recommended.
15. What best describes the skill of data storytelling as a digital marketer or e-commerce analyst?
- Communicate data insights effectively to engage an audience.
- Use data insights to adapt to new situations.
- Collect and organize information to spot patterns, uncover trends, and solve problems.
- Seek out answers about people—what they want, how they think, and what motivates them to take action.
16. As you consider your skills and interests in marketing, which of the following should you do? Select all that apply.
18. Consider this scenario:
A recent graduate has decided on a career path. They want to work in a role that partners with multiple companies to help achieve their digital marketing and advertising goals.
Which type of role should they consider?
19. Setting marketing goals and KPIs, assisting on ongoing marketing campaigns, preparing reports on marketing metrics, and creating customer personas are tasks typical for which digital marketing role level?
20. Which of the following are typically job responsibilities for a digital marketing coordinator? Select all that apply.
21. There are several advantages to digital marketing. For example, it enables customers to act as soon as they experience an ad.
What does this advantage enable brands to do?
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. What is in a portfolio?
- Previous job titles and descriptions chronologically
- Samples of past work and relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation from past employers
- A letter outlining your credentials and interest in a job