25. What document acts as a quick reference guide to help team members find files they frequently access in one place?
26. As a project manager, you create a communication plan for a project. You need to identify potential barriers. Which of the following questions should you ask to identify a potential barrier?
27. What should a project manager consider when writing a new email message for team members about project updates?
- Add a note to the message to not share any of the data.
- Assume the message will be delivered to everyone in the company.
- Include all team members working on the project in the communication.
- Assume not all of the recipients will read the message.
28. How can a project manager evaluate which parts of a project communication plan are over-sharing or under-sharing information? Select all that apply.
- Convert daily-check ins to feedback reviews to save time on the project.
- Ask team members if other team members have mentioned anything.
- Create anonymous feedback surveys for stakeholders and team members.
- Have one-on-one conversations with stakeholders and team members.
29. As a project manager, you write a communication plan for your new project. You include monthly email check-ins that review a high-level summary of project updates. What group should receive this type of communication?
30. In a project communication plan, what are the goals of daily check-ins with core team members?
- Project managers can set new milestones for the project.
- Project managers can communicate with stakeholders on progress.
- Team members can see who completed the most tasks.
- Team members can give progress updates and blockers on tasks.
32. Which of the following should project managers identify before creating a communication plan? Select all that apply.
34. A project communication plan organizes and documents the processes and types of communication for a project. What else can a plan include?
Shuffle Q/A 3
36. As a project manager, how can you optimize and streamline project communications?
- Be the only person who communicates with teams about the project
- Only use one communication method with all teams
- Create a static communication plan for the team
- Send team members a survey asking about improvements to communication