25. You would like to work on different projects and develop a broad set of skills in your next role. Which of the following should you consider?
26. There are a variety of roles and responsibilities in digital marketing. Which of the following are typical entry-level roles? Select all that apply.
27. Which of the following are typically job responsibilities for a digital marketing coordinator? Select all that apply.
28. Which of the following best describes the quality of being curious as a digital marketer or e-commerce analyst?
- Seek out answers about people—what they want, how they think, and what motivates them to take action..
- Use analytical thinking to collect and organize information to spot patterns and solve problems.
- Highlight unique qualities and get customers’ attention in creative ways.
- Communicate insights effectively to an audience.
29. In an e-commerce role, you may be asked to monitor website analytics, optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO, and manage an online marketing presence.
These tasks typically apply to which roles?
30. As a new associate, you may be asked to follow SEO best practices, draft social media copy and obtain approvals, and monitor activities of returning customers.
Who typically fills this role?
31. Digital marketing helps businesses create brand recognition in new and global markets. What does this mean? Select all that apply.
32. Digital channels like email and social media allow businesses to personalize their communication.
What advantage of digital marketing does this refer to?
33. Which one of the following describes marketing roles?
- Marketing coordinators’ tasks at a company are often disconnected and unrelated.
- Specializing in a marketing field that aligns with your strengths is not recommended.
- You are typically responsible for a wider range of marketing tasks in a large business than a small business.
- A digital marketing coordinator and e-commerce analyst often share similar skills.