37. A digital marketer creates questions for a customer survey. What can they ask themself to ensure the questions effectively gather customer information?
- How can I write this question in simple, easy-to-understand language?
- How can I structure this question to assume something about the customer?
- How can I include more steps for the customer to complete?
- How can I ask the customer for more sensitive information?
38. As a digital marketer, you manage customer expectations about how soon they will receive a response from a business. Which of the following ways could you use to manage expectations?
- Use a single social media channel to communicate all customer service-related updates
- Send an email informing customers that response time varies depending on a query’s importance
- State the expected response time in the Contact Us section of the website
- Add a disclaimer to the website footer to communicate that a delay in response time is likely
39. A marketer uses a survey to determine how loyal customers are to the business. They use a single question that asks respondents to rate the likelihood that they would recommend the product or service to a friend or colleague. What type of survey did they use?
40. As a digital marketer, you are creating a rewards program. Your program allows customers to make a recurring payment in order to receive an exclusive incentive. What type of rewards program are you using?
41. What are examples of post-purchase questions? Select all that apply.
- Which of our products or categories are you most interested in?
- Who are you shopping for?
- Do you anticipate purchasing from us again in the future?
- What is one thing we can improve about our website experience?
42. How does a frequently asked questions (FAQs) page on a company’s website help build customer trust?
- It indicates the company is successful because it ranks high on Google search results pages.
- It demonstrates the company has considered common customer scenarios and concerns.
- It allows customers to share concerns in real time with a company representative.
- It shares a contact form on the website that customers can use to ask for support.
43. A marketer creates a usability survey for an e-commerce store. What information do they plan to gather from the survey responses?
- Whether customers are satisfied and impressed with the competitor’s products or services
- Whether customers are satisfied with the website and if they experienced any obstacles while shopping
- Whether customers will refer the business to their friends and family and if they are loyal to the brand
- Whether customers are willing to engage with the brand and share their views on social media
44. Which of the following are ways to build trust in customers? Select all that apply.
- Limit the return policy options.
- Place a financial trust badge on the checkout page.
- Share a customer’s email address with another company.
- Have easily accessible customer service representatives.