26. Which of the following is a retrospective best practice?
- Assign blame so teammates know who did what wrong
- Focus on more negative aspects than positive so the team can improve more quickly
- Use “you” language to communicate clearly and reduce confusion across the team
- Change perspectives so that the team can better understand another person’s point of view
27. Which one of the following describes the way a project manager must conduct a retrospective?
- The negative feedback should come before the positive feedback
- The feedback should be shared before meeting about it
- Everyone on the team should talk about their successes
- There is no way which must be followed, it entirely depends on your team and workplace
28. As a project manager, you’re overseeing a product launch. You meet with customers and clients to determine the product standards and the usability standards. Which quality management concept do you apply in this scenario?
29. Which step of the quality management process should a project manager ensure quality standards after a problem is identified?
30. As a project manager, you use the DMAIC framework and are currently applying the Analyze step. What is involved in this step?
- Implement a reasonable solution to an identified problem
- Identify the root cause of a problem and better understand the impact
- Define the business problem, goals and resources
- Monitor any updated processes established