14. What are some tasks Product Owners are responsible for? Select all that apply.
- Ensure the team builds the right product or service
- Deal with vendors and contract negotiations
- Ensure the the Product Backlog is visible and transparent to all
- Continuously maximize the value of the product delivered by the Scrum Team
17. As part of the Development Team, Gilly is working on a product feature which requires them to use an unfamiliar programming language. Another team member, Sakira, realizes they can help. Sakira decides to pause their current tasks to help Gilly complete the feature. What core Scrum value does this describe?
18. As a new project begins, the Scrum Team creates processes and structures they believe will help them efficiently complete the project. While they are open to ideas, the team doesn’t want to rely on outside processes to get the work done. Which Development Team trait does this represent?
19. Which of the following is a responsibility of both a Product Owner and a project manager?
20. In Scrum, the Product Owner is responsible for what? Select all that apply.
21. What are a Product Owner’s responsibilities? Select all that apply.
- Make sure the product fulfills the customers’ needs
- Facilitate Scrum events such as the Sprint Planning and Retrospective
- Help the team understand the overall goal and mission of the project
- Clearly communicate and prioritize the Product Backlog
22. What are some of the main responsibilities of a Scrum Master? Select all that apply.
- Acts as the voice of the customer
- Facilitates scrum events such as Sprint Retrospectives
- Coaches team members to use Agile and Scrum practices
- Minimizes unhelpful interactions or interruptions coming from outside of the team