49. How does digital marketing help companies stand out from the competition?
- It reaches potential customers before, during, and after a purchase.
- It increases stakeholder engagement before, during, and after a purchase.
- It identifies new vendors before, during, and after a purchase.
- It emails former employees before, during, and after a purchase.
50. How can a digital marketing strategy build customer trust and loyalty in a brand?
- It uses social media outlets to market discounts before customers make a purchase
- It asks customers to complete surveys during their shopping experience
- It offers customers free promotions and membership trials after each purchase
- It provides value through digital channels before, during, and after a purchase
51. Why would a business create multiple customer journey maps?
54. Why is it important to measure outcomes at each stage of the marketing funnel?
- It shows you which customers will spend more money.
- It helps you find out what you’re doing right and wrong, and where you can improve.
- It reduces your budget and allows you to spend money on internal needs.
- It makes your ads more desirable.