49. Which pre-SEO work includes studying content already in the SERPs so that you can create webpage content that is better and more appealing than what is available elsewhere?
50. One of the pre-SEO factors to consider is “knowing your customers well.” What does this include?
- Set clear goals for the organization
- Understand the people reading and experiencing your content
- Prioritize and consider what the searcher needs from their query instead of what is already in the search results
- Create better content than your competition by studying what they’ve created