13. Why should a digital marketer keep web page titles brief but descriptive?
- When a title is too long or considered less relevant, only some text may appear in search results
- Search engines determine which titles and descriptions to display in search results
- Effective titles with a few repeated keywords perform better in search results
- If page titles are repeated on more than one web page, the website performs better in search results
14. Which of the following are meta description recommendations? Select all that apply.
16. What does the removals tool in Search Console enable a digital marketer to do?
- Automatically create a sitemap and make it available to search engines
- Migrate Google Search results from an old website to a new website
- Temporarily block pages from Google Search results and manage SafeSearch filtering
- Learn detailed crawl, index, and serving information about the website’s pages
17. Which of the following are recommendations for anchor text? Select all that apply.
18. A digital marketer aims to increase a website’s visibility by optimizing the images for speed. What should they remember when uploading these images to the website?
- Search engines automatically generate a title and snippet to describe an image
- Keyword stuffing will help search engines understand the subject of an image
- When uploading an image, resize it to the correct size without losing its quality
- Position an image prominently on the page away from relevant text
19. Which of the following is a webpage title element recommendation?
- Title elements should be a few sentences long.
- Title elements should accurately describe the page topic.
- Title elements should use the same keyword at least twice.
- Only a few pages should have a unique title element.
20. Which initial Search Console step includes a report that breaks down the traffic by queries, pages, and countries?
21. What information does the Links report share about a company’s website?
- If the website tried to manipulate the search index with keyword stuffing
- Why certain pages on the website could or could not be indexed or crawled
- Spikes in errors or drops in index counts that identify crawling problems
- Which websites link to theirs, what the link text is, and what their top-linked pages are
22. As a digital marketer creating a webpage, you collaborate with someone who is knowledgeable in the topic you are writing about. You list them publicly as a co-contributor. This represents which website optimization recommendation?
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. Which of the following is true about web page meta descriptions?
- There is no minimum or maximum length for a meta description, but it should include all the relevant information a searcher needs.
- Search engines do not include duplicate meta descriptions in search results pages even if they are relevant.
- Meta descriptions should be created manually for small or large websites and cannot be generated automatically.
- Using duplicate meta descriptions instead of unique descriptions may cause search engines to delete the website.