26. As a digital marketer managing a website, you would like detailed crawl, index, and serving information about your pages. This information comes directly from the Google index. Which Search Console tool would you use to gather this information?
27. What best practices can help a business promote its website and attract backlinks?
- Feature helpful articles, such as buying guides, in email marketing
- Use lengthy anchor text for search engines
- Rely on the number of links and not the quality of the links
- Buy and sell high-quality links to the website
28. As a digital marketer, you’re reviewing image content on your company’s website. On one of the images you notice the following alt text: best smoothie banana smoothie buy smoothie strawberry smoothie healthy smoothie. This alt text represents which concept to avoid?
29. Which of the following is a webpage title element recommendation?
- Title elements should accurately describe the entire website.
- Only a few pages should have a unique title element.
- Title elements should use the same keyword at least twice.
- The title element should be brief, but descriptive.
30. When creating meta descriptions, which of the following recommendations should you consider?
- Every meta description should be one sentence
- Every second page requires a unique meta description
- Every web page should use a similar meta description
- Every web page should have a unique meta description
32. What does the URL inspection tool in Search Console provide a user?
- Code that informs search engines not to index a page until it is inspected
- Solutions to temporarily block several pages from Google Search results
- Detailed crawl, index, and serving information about pages directly from the Google index
- Detailed files that share information about a website’s pages, videos, and other files
33. Which practice should a digital marketer follow when creating anchor text?
- Use anchor text that provides a basic idea of what the page linked to is about
- Use generic anchor text like “page,” “article,” or “click here”
- Use longer anchor text specifically for search engines to improve SEO
- Use anchor text to link entire paragraphs or long sentences instead of a few words
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. Why should you consider creating a sitemap for a large website with over 500 pages?
- It helps search engines crawl the website more efficiently and find important pages
- It provides information on a range of different website metrics and reports
- It verifies the owner of the website and the data on each web page
- It identifies any issues that might affect the user’s experience while browsing the website