13. Fill in the blank: _____ measures how people are interacting with a company’s social media accounts and content.
14. A digital marketer aims to increase the number of likes, mentions, and shares a business receives on social media. How does social listening enable them to reach this goal?
- By removing any negative comments from customers and allowing them to address them privately
- By helping them share social media posts on several platforms and target different audiences
- By helping them understand the target audience better and increase their engagement with the business
- By asking customers to share the business’s profile with friends and families
15. A digital marketer aims to increase the number of likes, comments, mentions, and shares a brand receives on social media. What best practice will help them reach this goal?
- Make the brand’s voice on social media more personal by signing off on posts and addressing customers by their first name
- Use words to describe the team, instead of using images or videos of employees, to tell a story of the brand
- Address multiple audiences using one writing style, tone of voice, and type of images across social media
- Send customers a quarterly promotional email and offer them a discount on all purchases by a certain date
17. A digital marketer creates a new strategy to market on Twitter. What tactic can they use to increase their followers?
- Introduce the business in a Tweet instead of the bio
- Use text more than images to gain attention
- Use hashtags that relate to a specific topic or category
- Post less often on Twitter than other social media platforms
18. A marketer compiles a list of high-performing posts, images, videos, and text. Why should they consider repurposing this content?
- It allows them to compare the content to their competitors’ high-performing posts.
- It allows them to adapt and publish the content in different formats.
- It allows them to use the content as is and repost it on social media platforms.
- It allows them to store the content in a portfolio for future inspiration.
19. Which of the following are ways to achieve an authentic brand voice? Select all that apply.
20. When writing for social media, how can you tailor your writing to each platform?
- Adapt your tone to suit the platform’s tone
- Keep social media posts short and simple with bullets and lists
- Begin with highlighting customers’ needs and obstacles
- Use calls to action that are recognizable and commonly used on the platform
21. Fill in the blank: _____ helps a company track and analyze conversations related to their brand and learn what is happening in their industry, such as trends or how the market is performing.
22. A digital marketer tracks and analyzes conversations related to a brand online. What social listening practice did they use to find these conversations?
- Determine the difference between the brand’s prices and its competitors
- Create a single strategy for all social media platforms
- Calculate the average level of engagement for brands in the industry
- Identify the most relevant keywords for the brand and its competitors
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. Which of the following refers to the relationship between social listening and social media engagement?
- Social listening analyzes conversations and trends about a business and its industry. Social media engagement measures how people interact with a brand on social media.
- Social listening analyzes conversations and trends about a business’s competitors. Social media engagement measures how people interact with the competitor on social media.
- Social media engagement analyzes conversation and trends about a business and its industry. Social listening measures how much money customers spend on a brand.
- Social listening tracks customer spending over a certain period. Social media engagement measures how many customer service queries are made during that period.
24. A digital marketer creates a Twitter bio. They include what the business does, its products, and what makes them unique in a creative and original tone of voice. What additional information can they include to optimize their Twitter bio?
- A link to the business’s website and its returns and refund policy
- Photographs and infographics about the business’s products
- Relevant keywords and a list of top-performing Tweets
- Relevant keywords and a link to the business’s website