37. How can a digital marketer establish a distinct brand voice to help a business attract attention?
- By responding to customer questions and concerns on social media quickly
- By repurposing high-quality posts over a long period of time
- By delivering consistent language and messaging across all marketing content
- By promoting the business’s social media pages across multiple platforms
38. What information does a business typically gather when tracking its social media engagement?
- The way customers interact with its competitors on social media and whether the customers will purchase from the business again
- The number of customers who sign up for its email newsletter after interacting with its social media accounts
- The way customers interact with the business on social media and whether its content is useful to the customers
- The number of touchpoints customers interact with on social media before purchasing from the business
39. Which of the following statements best describes how social listening and social media engagement work together?
- Social listening and social media engagement work together to analyze conversations and trends related to a brand.
- Social media listening measures how people are interacting with a brand’s social media. Social media engagement then tracks and analyzes conversations and trends related to a brand on social media.
- Social listening and social media engagement work together to help a company learn what is happening in their industry.
- Social media engagement measures how people are interacting with a brand’s social media. Social listening then tracks and analyzes conversations and trends related to a brand on social media.
40. Fill in the blank: Addressing customers by their first name and responding to comments with humor or warmth are all examples of _____.
41. Imagine a skin care company wants to increase social media engagement by responding to comments and mentions from customers talking about their brand. Which of the following are best practices for engaging with customers? Select all that apply.
42. Which of the following tactics would likely result in a company increasing their Twitter following? Select all that apply.
43. What is a benefit of monitoring customers’ online conversations about a brand?
- It helps gather information about customer demographics.
- It helps encourage customers to share their thoughts on social media.
- It helps address negative feelings customers might have about a brand.
- It helps send bulk emails asking customers to share a review.
44. A digital marketer identifies how people think about a brand with the goal of engaging them effectively. Which process can they use to find this customer information?
45. Based on social listening, a brand has learned a new product they recently launched is unpopular with their customers. How can they use social media engagement to improve their brand sentiment?
46. A skincare company increases its social media engagement by hosting weekly live question-and-answer sessions with a dermatologist. How does this interactive content help the company increase engagement?
- It displays the company’s social media content at the top of news feeds.
- It improves the company’s response times.
- It positions the company as a credible source of information.
- It helps the company create a consistent brand voice across all marketing assets.