11. A data analyst is working at a small tech startup. On their current project they are in the analyze stage of the data life cycle. What might they do in this stage?
13. What is the main difference between a formula and a function?
- A formula can be used multiple times in a spreadsheet; a function can only be used once.
- A formula begins with an equal sign (=); a function begins with an asterisk (*).
- A formula is a set of instructions used to perform a specified calculation; a function is a preset command that automatically performs a specified process.
- A formula is used to add or subtract; a function is used to multiply or divide.