25. As a project manager, you need to rebuild trust and collaboration between the development team and the business team. What actions can you take to accomplish this? Select all that apply.
26. What can you do to address instability when people leave and join your team frequently? Select all that apply.
- Use financial incentives to keep team members from leaving.
- Schedule shorter sprints so departing team members can wrap up work.
- Create a quick onboarding process for new team members.
- Use pair programming so new team members can learn on the job.
27. Which of the following scaled Agile frameworks is organized into four layers: Foundation, Disciplined DevOps, Value Streams, and Disciplined Agile Enterprise?
28. As a project manager, what questions can you ask your Agile team to ensure they “run it right”? Select all that apply.
29. Imagine you are a project manager for a software company. Your team plans to develop a new learning management system (LMS) for a local school district by the end of the quarter. Which of the following factors can potentially push back your release plan date? Select all that apply.
- The school district increases the project budget and provides additional resources.
- A member of your development team leaves to take a new job.
- The Product Owner expands the project to include two additional school districts.
- Your team realizes an epic will take more time to complete than anticipated.
30. Fill in the blank: When overseeing Agile adoption in your organization, you find an executive sponsor who supports the change. The sponsor can help create a sense of _____.
31. Imagine you are a project manager for a company that adopts a new invoicing process. You schedule training sessions so each team member can develop the individual skills they need to complete the new process. Which of the six sources of influence does this scenario demonstrate?
32. Imagine you are a project manager for a mobile game that is experiencing significant technical issues. While working on the update, your team members appear unhappy and arrive at work late. What can you do to boost morale and improve the quality of deliverables? Select all that apply.
- Run a team brainstorm session to identify areas for improvement
- Push back the next release date to give the team more time
- Take a training class on team dynamics and how to better work together
- Change up the workflows by pairing people to work together on hard tasks
33. As the Product Owner, you have promised that the new software will be ready in six months even though you are not confident that it will be. What cause of an unstable roadmap does this describe?
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. What is the first Agile principle?
- Satisfy the customer through value-driven delivery
- Satisfy the customer through mission-driven delivery
- Save the customer time through speed-driven delivery
- Save the customer money through cost-driven delivery
36. What are the components of a typical value roadmap?
- A product vision, a product roadmap, and release plans
- A product roadmap, a vision statement, and development plans
- A product roadmap, a mission statement, and release plans
- A product vision, a mission statement, and development plans