37. You create a new project roadmap that is visually appealing and contains all the information for the stakeholders to reference. However, this document took a lot of time to create and has caused some delays in the timeline. Which of the following roadmap pitfalls does this scenario represent?
39. As a project manager, you want to increase the involvement of a key stakeholder in the development process. Your team has just finished designing a new feature. You reach out to the stakeholder for feedback before the feature is implemented. Which key to influence are you demonstrating?
40. What two problems commonly arise when you fail to implement Scrum completely? Select all that apply.
42. How often should stakeholders and team members review a project roadmap?
43. You are a project manager at a company adopting the Agile approach. The team is intimidated by working in sprints, so you promise each team member a gift card at the end of the first sprint. Which of the six sources of influence does this scenario demonstrate?
45. What is the purpose of the product roadmap in a value roadmap? Select all that apply.
- It provides a high-level view of requirements.
- It identifies the end users of the product.
- It outlines a tentative schedule for reaching milestones.
- It defines how the product will support customers’ business strategies.