37. An e-commerce company does not own its inventory and is interested in shipping orders from a supplier directly to the customer. What type of fulfillment model does the e-commerce company use?
38. A marketer engages customers online by delivering a tailored experience to each customer. What e-commerce practice does this refer to?
39. Fill in the blank: Customers are more likely to buy and less likely to abandon their carts if there is ____.
40. When might an e-commerce company consider performing in-house order fulfillment instead of using a fulfillment service?
- They are interested in shipping orders from the supplier directly to the customer.
- They want a third party to manage and store all its inventory.
- They want to spend more time engaging customers instead of shipping products.
- They have space to store products and staff to fulfill the orders.
41. Fill in the blank: When an e-commerce store needs to fulfill an order, they can use a _____, which is a third-party company that prepares and ships orders from their fulfillment centers.
42. What is an e-commerce rewards program?
- A marketing practice designed to deliver a personal and customized experience to each customer according to their purchase history
- A marketing strategy designed to build customer loyalty by providing incentives for customers to continue shopping with a brand
- A marketing tool that shares a questionnaire with customers to help find the product that suits their needs
- A marketing tactic designed to offer personalized recommendations to customers using their browsing history