21. Fill in the blank: A data analytics team uses _____ to indicate consistent naming conventions for a project. This is an example of using data about data.
23. Data analysts use archiving to separate current from past work. What does this process involve?
- Using secure data-erase software to destroy old files
- Reviewing current data files to confirm they’ve been cleaned
- Moving files from completed projects to another location
- Reorganizing and renaming current files
25. A data analyst creates a spreadsheet with five tabs. They want to share the data in tabs 1-4 with a client. Tab 5 contains private information about other clients. Which of the following tactics will enable them to keep tab 5 private? Select all that apply.
- Rename tab 5 to include the word “private” then share the spreadsheet with the client.
- Hide tab 5, then share the spreadsheet with the client.
- Copy tabs 1-4 into a separate spreadsheet, then share the new file with the client.
- Make a copy of the spreadsheet, delete tab 5, then share the new file with the client.