50. In the awareness stage of the marketing funnel, a business measures the attention they receive across all social media platforms during a reporting period. What metric does this describe?
51. What factors should you consider to help you decide how frequently to present social media reports? Select all that apply.
52. When you deliver a social media report, you should remember to guide your audience. What does this mean?
- Briefly pause between each slide and speak in slow, easy-to-understand sentences, and ask frequent questions
- Clarify what you’ve noticed about the data, and move between sections by using phrases like “as I mentioned before”
- Prepare ahead of time to help you identify answers to the types of questions your audience might have
- Speak fast and be prepared to share only important points should an unexpected event occur