25. A marketer creates a SMART goal for an upcoming social media campaign. Why is it important for a SMART goal to be specific?
- It allows you to know if you’ve achieved it.
- It allows you to track and measure the goal along the way.
- It matches the organization’s needs and priorities.
- It has evidence to prove whether it was successful or not.
26. As a digital marketer for an electronics brand, you are segmenting your email list to reach customers interested in new technology. You realize that this might be too broad, and would like to learn more about the audience’s psychographic characteristics.
What questions will help you determine the audience’s psychographic characteristics? Select all that apply.
- Do you enjoy reading about technology trends?
- How many hours a day do you spend using electronic devices?
- Are you married or in a domestic partnership?
- How often do you buy new electronic devices?
27. In the past month, your email list added 840 subscribers and had 47 unsubscribes. The list total is 17,191. What is the calculation for the list’s growth rate?
28. A digital marketer sends 20,500 emails to an email list as part of an email marketing campaign. The email received 1,550 ad clicks and 200 conversions. How would they calculate the email conversion rate?
29. A digital marketer delivers 103,000 emails for an email marketing campaign. The emails received 60,320 unique opens and 5,811 clicks. How would they calculate the click-to-open rate?
30. Which of the following SMART goals is time-bound?
- Increase brand awareness and lead generation by 15% in the next year
- Add names to subscriber list over the course of an email marketing campaign
- Gain 1,500 followers on social media over the course of a social media campaign
- Increase weekly app downloads by 200 downloads over three months