13. Consider the following customer persona:
A 38-year-old woman who exercises regularly and does not think that she has enough time to cook meals after work.
What component of the customer persona is missing?
14. What are the four stages of the marketing funnel?
15. Which of the following best describes a customer who is in the loyalty stage?
- They are learning about the product.
- They are comparing prices and asking for recommendations.
- They share how great the product is with family and friends.
- They want to know more about the product.
17. As a digital marketer, you focus on search engine optimization and creating content to reach potential customers not familiar with your brand. This strategy falls under which marketing funnel stage?
18. Which of the following strategies helps to turn customers into loyal brand followers?
19. Which of the following strategies motivates a potential customer to make a purchase in the conversion stage?
- Recommend add-ons to the current product
- Create a loyalty program and email customers about it
- Ask customers to write a review and share a picture on social media
- Send follow-up emails to remind customers about abandoned carts
20. A marketer plans to build interest in a new product. Which strategy will help them during the consideration stage?
- Change the purchase button from “add to cart” to “buy now”
- Share customer testimonials on the website and social media
- Send follow-up emails about abandoned carts
- Ask customers to leave a positive review
22. You’re creating a customer persona and you collect the following information:
A 45-year-old man who regularly watches movies online and does not think he has a wide enough selection of movies to choose from.
What question should you ask to complete this customer persona?
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. Which of the following best describes the conversion stage of the marketing funnel?
- When customers become repeat customers and brand advocates
- The process to build a potential customer’s interest in your product or service
- When a potential customer first becomes aware of the product or service
- The process to get a potential customer to take a desired action