49. Most e-commerce purchases fall into one of four categories. What are these categories?
- Physical products, digital products, services, and software
- Physical products, digital products, banking, and software
- Digital products, services, software, and online games
- Digital products, services, software, and discounts
50. Which of the following typically applies to marketing careers?
- It is helpful to specialize in a marketing role that aligns with your strengths such as writing, visual design, or data analysis.
- A digital marketing coordinator and e-commerce analyst have exactly the same roles.
- You are typically responsible for a wider range of marketing tasks in a larger business than a smaller business.
- Marketing coordinators’ tasks at a company are often disconnected and unrelated.