37. A marketer promotes a product on social media by including a link to the product page. What benefit of social media marketing does this refer to?
38. A marketer aims to introduce a company’s latest service to a wider audience online. How might social media help them achieve this goal?
- It helps companies share long-form articles and build solid relationships with existing customers.
- It targets high-income customers who shop for services instead of products.
- It helps companies share content that raises brand awareness and attracts new customers.
- It provides valuable insights into a company’s competitors and their budget.
39. Fill in the blank: Because people use social media platforms to interact with friends, family, and companies, you can connect with users whenever they log in. This makes social media a natural place to _____.
40. Consider the following scenario:
A digital marketer is running a social media campaign for a company that sells dog treats. Customers are posting pictures of their dogs devouring these treats on social media.
This user-generated content is an example of which type of media?
41. Why would a marketer consider paid remarketing to target customers in the conversion stage of the marketing funnel?
- Remarketing provides detailed information about the business and what makes it better than the competition.
- Remarketing provides detailed information to help attract attention and raise brand awareness.
- Remarketing reaches people who have already shown an interest in a business and offers them incentives to complete a purchase.
- Remarketing reaches people who have already made a purchase and incentivizes them to make a repeat purchase.
42. A digital marketer creates content for a company’s social media accounts. What does social media marketing enable the marketer to do with the content?
- Reduce the number of email unsubscribes and target a wider audience
- Appear higher in social media feeds than their competitors
- Generate a certain number of customer reviews per month
- Connect with customers and help them better understand the company
43. What are the reasons why social media marketing has become a crucial element of many companies’ business development strategies? Select three answers.
44. A digital marketer interacts with users online to improve their experiences with a brand. They track conversations and trends related to the brand. What process are they using to determine what users think about the brand?
46. How does influencer marketing increase the effectiveness of a paid social media strategy?
- It allows the business to control social media conversations surrounding its products and services.
- It rewards customers for sharing and engaging with the business’s social media content.
- It targets customers who might be interested in the business but are not actively searching for it.
- It generates more paid media for the business, such as image and video ads.
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. Why is social media an effective tool for targeting new customers?
- Business promotions appear more frequently on social media feeds than on any other platform.
- Social media automatically directs customers to a website when they view a post on business’s timeline.
- Social media provides valuable insights into a business’s competition.
- People are already active and available on social media platforms because they are interacting with family, friends, and businesses.
48. Consider the following scenario:
Potential customers are searching for more information to help them decide whether or not to make a purchase. They may be looking for reviews or comparing the company’s offerings to other competitors.
What action should the company take to set their brand apart from the competition?
- Develop social media content that relates to the purchases potential customers have already made
- Capture product sales of potential customers who fit the target audience
- Provide potential customers with more detailed information about the brand
- Nurture relationships with potential customers, so the company can remain in their minds