13. How can a company analyze the political, economic, social, technological, legal, and environmental factors that may affect their marketing strategy?
14. When setting campaign goals, you ensure that the goals align with the company’s values and overall goals. What element of the SMART framework did you apply when creating your campaign goals?
15. When creating a campaign goal, you add a deadline to indicate when you should reach the goal. Why is it necessary for you to set time-bound goals?
- It proves that the goal aligns with company values and overall goals
- It ensures that the goal is realistic and you can achieve it
- It provides evidence that the campaign will be successful
- It helps to evaluate whether you are making progress at a reasonable speed
16. A marketer sends monthly emails about exciting industry updates. Their goal is to deliver emails that are a valuable resource to recipients without overwhelming them. What email marketing tactic does the marker use?
17. A digital marketer retains valuable subscribers by only sending them relevant emails. What email marketing recommendation did they follow?
- Email several times a week to stay relevant
- Do not send the same emails to every single subscriber
- Use the same email length and images for consistency
- Prioritize the number of emails over the quality
18. A digital marketer creates monthly emails with interesting stories their subscribers enjoy reading. What email marketing best practice does the marketer use?
- Focus on delivering quality content instead of frequent content
- Send the same email to all email subscribers
- Prioritize appearing in inboxes and reminding customers of their brand
- Use segmentation to personalize their emails
19. If a company has a high return on investment (ROI), which of the following scenarios is likely true?
- The company made less money from a campaign than they spent on email marketing.
- The company made half the money from a campaign than they spent on email marketing.
- The company made more money from a campaign than they spent on email marketing.
- The company made exactly the same amount of money from a campaign that they spent on email marketing.
20. When creating a brand’s email marketing strategy, you aim to identify any external factors that may affect the process. What research helps you examine the brand’s external context?
21. What is an example of a specific goal a marketer might consider?
- Gain new subscribers by the end of the month
- Create a successful email marketing campaign
- Increase the number of sales by 50% in the next six months
- Achieve 1,000 new app downloads in the next few months