11. A data analyst needs to quickly create a series of scatterplots to visualize a very large dataset. What should they use for the analysis?
13. A data analyst wants to write R code where they can access it again after they close their current session in RStudio. Where should they write their code?
14. What are the benefits of using a programming language for data analysis? Select all that apply.
15. Which of the following statements about the R programming language are correct? Select all that apply.
- It can create world-class visualizations
- It makes analysts spend more time cleaning data and less time analyzing
- It can process large amounts of data
- It relies on spreadsheet interfaces to clean and manipulate data