22. For what reasons do many data analysts choose to use R? Select all that apply.
23. What is a benefit of using the R programming language for data analysis? Select all that apply.
24. RStudio’s integrated development environment lets you perform which of the following actions? Select all that apply.
26. Which of the following are benefits of open-source code? Select all that apply.
Shuffle Q/A 2
29. What are the benefits of using a programming language for data analysis? Select all that apply.
30. What attribute of the R programming language makes it an open-source programming language?
- The code is designed to be data-centric.
- The code is open to processing large amounts of data.
- The code is distributed by a company named “Open-Source.”
- The code can be modified and shared by anyone who uses it.