37. Which of the following are benefits to a company using product analytics?
- To take advantage of customer referrals
- To evaluate whether a product is successful
- To evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns
- To avoid selling products that do not benefit the business or could harm their brand’s reputation
38. A digital marketer uses the Net Promoter Score (NPS) metric to measure brand advocacy. How is NPS data gathered?
- By using a survey that asks customers how likely they are to complete a purchase on a scale from 0 to 10
- By using a survey that asks customers how much money they are willing to spend with the business over their lifetime
- By using a survey that asks customers how likely they are to recommend the business to someone on a scale from 0 to 10
- By using a survey that asks customers about their geographic location, interests, behavior, and spending habits
39. Which of the following information is available in Live View on Shopify? Select all that apply.
- Thenumber of approval actions—such as likes, mentions, retweets, or favorites—that a social media post receives relative to followers
- The percentage of email recipients who unsubscribe from the send list after opening an email
- The number of customers who have added items to their cart, reached the checkout, or made purchases in the last 10 minutes
- The number of visitors and total sales for a day
42. What information can the marketer learn from email marketing analytics?
- How many people clicked on an email link and became a loyal customer
- How much attention a brand receives on social media from email subscribers
- The percentage of emails sent that could not be delivered to the recipient’s inbox
- The number of visitors who clicked on a link that brought them to the brand’s website
44. A marketer uses analytics to evaluate product performance. They notice a high return rate when reviewing a specific product category. What does a high return rate indicate?
- A high percentage of customers are unhappy with the store’s returns policy
- A high percentage of purchases are from returning customers
- A high percentage of products sold were returned by customers
- A high percentage of customers viewed an item but did not purchase
46. Which of the following describes the relationship between average order value and customer lifetime value?
- Average order value tracks the average amount of money a customer spends each time they complete an order. Customer lifetime value is the average revenue generated by customers over a certain period of time.
- Average order value is the percentage of users who complete a desired action. Customer lifetime value tracks the average cost of acquiring a potential customer.
- Average order value is the average revenue generated by customers over a certain period of time. Customer lifetime value tracks the average amount of money a customer spends each time they complete an order.
- Average order value is the percentage of customers that a company retains over a certain period of time. Customer lifetime value is the average cost of acquiring a paying customer.
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. A pet supply company encourages customers to add flea repellent, shampoo, and toothpaste to their order of puppy vitamins. What does this sales technique achieve?
- It increases the conversion rate by offering the customer a personalized experience.
- It increases the conversion rate by encouraging the customer to buy useful items they had not considered.
- It increases the average order value by increasing the number of items a customer buys.
- It increases the average order value by increasing the value of the item a customer buys.
48. A digital marketer gathers customer data for an e-commerce business. They notice a high customer lifetime value when measuring customer loyalty. Why is a high customer lifetime value beneficial to the company?
- Because it improves the performance of email marketing campaigns
- Because keeping existing customers is more cost-effective than gaining new customers
- Because it indicates how likely customers are to make a purchase over the next year
- Because gaining new customers is most effective while a campaign is live