37. Why do marketers post captions, pictures, and videos that are spread widely on social media?
- To encourage audiences to engage with the brand and comment on posts
- To discuss a product or service with the intent of marketing it to current customers
- To entertain and appeal to audiences who are on the platform to enjoy themselves
- To provide audiences with information about a company’s products or services
38. A marketer posts FAQs, tips, and infographics on social media to show a brand’s knowledge and wisdom. What type of content is this?
40. A marketer compiles the age, location, and language of current customers. What does this information enable them to do?
41. Fill in the blank: When choosing social media platforms, a digital marketer should consider their _____ because brand identity and business type should factor into the decision.
42. What type of content can build trust in a company’s brand and position them as an industry leader with information and wisdom to share?
44. When trying to determine the right social media platform, why should a company think about their goals?
- Every business goal can be reached with social media, so the company should invest in a platform that matches what they are trying to achieve.
- A company should set different, individualized goals for every social media platform.
- Different social media platforms offer different advantages, so a company should choose the one that is better equipped to help them achieve their goals.
- Various platforms have targeted, hidden fees, so a company should examine their budget goals to choose the most cost-effective option.
45. A digital marketer identifies when a target audience is active online and what time zone they are in. What does this information enable them to do?
46. Why is setting goals for a social media marketing campaign important? Select all that apply.
Shuffle Q/A 4
48. Why should a marketer consider their competitors when choosing a social media platform?
- Their performance on specific channels indicates how other businesses might perform.
- Their goals may align with some platforms more than others.
- It helps them identify and align with the overall goals of the business.
- It helps them identify the product and services, brand identity, and business type.