37. Which of the following is an example of useful information to include in an acquisition email?
38. A marketer creates a welcome email. In the body copy, they use a conversational tone to encourage customers to click the call-to-action button. What information should they include to make this an effective welcome email?
- A survey that asks customers to rate their buying experience.
- A summary of what makes the brand unique.
- Two to three additional call-to-action buttons.
- A subject line that includes “Welcome email.”
39. When creating a newsletter, how can you attract a customer’s attention?
40. Which of the following are reasons a company might want to send a promotional email? Select all that apply.
- To announce the launch of a new product or service
- To offer free, downloadable content for a holiday
- To celebrate a customer’s birthday by offering 10% off their next order
- To thank customers for downloading their app
41. A marketer sends retention emails to customers after they make a purchase. The email uses inviting language and includes each customer’s name in the subject line and body copy. What best practice should they consider before sending the email?
- Request information such as their occupation and address
- Provide educational resources the customer will enjoy
- Include the brand’s story and a message from the founder
- Clarify what the customer should do with a clear call to action
42. A digital marketer creates a promotional email and notices a low click-through rate. What recommendation will help them create a successful promotional email?
- Include a brief description of the product or service
- Mention the promotion at the end of the email
- Include information about the business, its services, and its history
- Keep the body of the email brief and relevant, with a clear call to action
44. Which of the following are effective ways to use a welcome email? Select all that apply.
- Encourage customers who have downloaded an app to use the app for the first time.
- Encourage customers to buy a product by including a discount code.
- Share external resources, like articles that might be relevant or interesting to customers.
- Thank first time subscribers or customers who have purchased a product.