13. A marketer divides the number of total clicks by the number of unique opens. What email marketing metric does this calculation determine?
14. As a digital marketer, you regularly check your email list and remove any inactive emails. What does this practice help with?
15. A marketer creates an email marketing campaign for a new product launch. They send an email to 40,700 people. 9,541 opened the email. 8,552 clicked on the ad link. 3,021 made a purchase. The marketer needs to know the percentage of email recipients who took the desired action. How should they calculate the conversion rate?
- 3,021 / 9,541 (number of conversions / number of opens)
- 40,700 / 3,021 (number of recipients / number of conversions)
- 8,552 / 3,021 (ad clicks / number of conversions)
- 3,021 / 8,552 (number of conversions / ad clicks)
16. As an email marketer, you determine whether your efforts are increasing sales dollars. How would you calculate the return on investment (ROI)?
17. A digital marketer calculates their email list growth rate for the holiday season. The list gained 2,523 new subscribers. It had 190 unsubscribes. The list total is 81,731 subscribers.
How do they calculate the list growth rate?
18. As a marketer, you include KPIs representing a campaign’s progress and use graphs to communicate information visually. When is this approach particularly important?
- When requesting an increase in budget for an email marketing campaign
- When presenting information about an email marketing campaign’s progress
- When assessing campaign success levels for an email marketing campaign
- When sharing unsuccessful results about an email marketing campaign’s progress
19. A digital marketer creates a presentation for stakeholders. Before the presentation, they consider the audience and gather some information about them before the presentation. How will knowing their audience help them deliver an engaging presentation?
- It determines when they should transition between sections in the presentation.
- It allows them to adjust the tone and content to suit the audience.
- It makes it easier to maintain eye contact for 10 seconds at a time.
- It allows them to include quotes and photos of the audience in the presentation.
20. Which of the following is true of key performance indicators (KPIs)?
21. As a digital marketer, you notice a high open rate for an email marketing campaign. What might this indicate?
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. How do you calculate the conversion rate of an email?
- Number of conversions / total ad interactions
- Total ad interactions / number of people who opened the email
- Number of people who opened the email / total ad interactions
- Total ad interactions / number of conversions