25. The use, access, or sharing of what types of confidential or need-to-know information is likely prohibited unless you are given permission? Select all that apply.
26. A project manager notices meetings run longer than expected, even with a provided agenda. What can they do to help end meetings on time and make sure all topics are discussed?
- Ask team members to stay after the meeting is over.
- Add timeboxing to items on the agenda.
- Add consequences for team members who speak longer than allocated.
- Schedule follow up meetings for team members.
27. A project manager notices that two team members typically don’t speak up during meetings. What can they do to ensure everyone collaborates during the meeting?
- Trust that the team members will eventually speak up.
- Go around the room and ask for each team member’s feedback.
- Invite leadership to meetings to encourage team members to speak.
- Document the team members’ behavior to discuss during reviews.
28. A project manager starts a project and schedules a project kickoff meeting. What should be on the meeting’s agenda?
29. Which of the following is a best practice when trying to clearly state what you want in an email?
- Include your request in the subject line of the email.
- Avoid associating calls-to-action with your request.
- List your request in the last paragraph of the email.
- Use acronyms whenever possible to keep the email short.
30. What action below will help create an inclusive environment for your team during meetings?
- Invite stakeholders to every meeting to motivate the team members.
- Continuously ask questions to encourage participation from team members.
- Make sure that the person who is the most confident gets a chance to speak.
- Display how much each team member speaks at meetings to encourage competition.
31. Which items should the team discuss during a status update meeting?
32. You have a team member who mainly processes information through listening. How can you help this team member be successful?
- Record project meetings and send the recordings to the team member.
- Send an email with the meeting notes to all team members.
- Send a detailed document of the meeting agenda and meeting notes.
- Encourage the team member to participate and ask questions.
34. A project manager presents slides in a meeting and includes closed captioning for each video. How are they practicing inclusivity in the meeting?
- They are speaking fast to get through material quickly.
- They are making the presentation more interesting by including videos.
- They are aiming to impress the stakeholders.
- They are helping team members with hearing loss understand what is in the spoken presentation.
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. What can be done during a meeting to facilitate a more productive meeting? Select all that apply.
- Encourage everyone to participate, including remote participants.
- Discourage open-ended and personal questions.
- Clearly state the meeting’s goals at the beginning of the meeting.
- Practice active listening and non-verbal communication.
36. In a status update meeting, what questions does the project manager typically address? Select all that apply.
- Are there any new costs that affect the bottom line?
- What lessons can the team learn about what’s going well?
- Are there any current or anticipated issues?
- How many tasks have been completed and how many remain?
- Is the team behind schedule, ahead of schedule, or on-schedule?