37. A marketer uses return on ad spend (ROAS) as the performance goal for an ad campaign. What does ROAS indicate?
- How much revenue generated to the number of new customers engaged
- How much revenue was generated from the amount spent on advertising
- How many campaign-level goals were reached based on the revenue
- How many total sales came from the total number of clicks
38. What is an A/B test?
- A process for aligning business goals and marketing goals.
- An online test of two variants to determine the better performing option.
- A formula to calculate the return on ad spend (ROAS).
- A method to help determine the budget for a digital media campaign.
39. A marketer identifies the average CPA based on comparative data from historical campaigns.
What does this enable them to do?
40. A marketer aims to increase a company’s yearly revenue. They create a marketing goal to increase the number of website visits. What is the connection between these two goals?
- A business goal is a specific target in a marketing strategy that supports the marketing goal.
- Both are measurements used to determine how successful a business is at increasing sales.
- Both are numeric measurements that serve as performance targets for marketing campaigns.
- A marketing goal is a specific objective in a marketing plan that supports the overall business goal.
41. Imagine that a marketer is developing a digital media plan, and they ask: “Whom do I need to reach with my campaign?” What part of a marketing plan does this describe?
42. As a marketer, you create a campaign to promote a new product. You learn that advertising costs $450 to sell 30 units of a $310 product. At the end of the campaign, you are interested in the ratio of revenue generated to the amount spent on advertising.
How would you calculate the campaign’s return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- (number of units sold x cost per unit) / ad spend
- (ad spend x cost per unit) / number of ad clicks
- (number of units sold x ad spend) / cost per unit
- (total revenue x ad spend) / number of units sold